Hello guys, in this post you will learn how to install Dolby Atmos in Android without rooting. Yes, it needs a rooted device for easy installation.
Okay, let’s start…
What is Dolby Atmos?
Dolby Atmos is a new audio format for creating and playing back multichannel movie soundtracks. It was developed to give movie sound a more three-dimensional effect. Traditional 5.1- and 7.1-channel surround setups deliver captivating sound using speakers placed all around your room.
Here is a simple and straightforward guide to install without rooting your phone.
1.No Root Require Way
2. Require Root Way
- Android phone (No Root Required).
- Google Play Music app.
- Dolby Atmos Apk.
- Download and install Dolby Digital_1.6 by TechJarvis.apk (414.23 KB,)
- Restart your device after Dolby Atmos installed successfully.
- Install Google Play Music app from play store (You can skip it if already installed).
- Disable default equalizer. You should do hide close force popup.
- Open Google Play Music app and click on three horizontal lines in the upper left corner.
- Click on settings and scroll down.
- Go to the equalizer and open it now Enable Dolby Atmos from there. (Skip if it is already activated 🙂 )
- Go back to the music library of google music and play any song.